INTRODUCTION OF FULITRA CREAM
- Fulitra Cream is an antifungal medicine used to treat fungal infections of the skin. It works by killing the fungus that causes infections such as athlete’s foot, Dhobie Itch, thrush, ringworm and dry, flaky skin.
- Fulitra Cream should be used in the dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor. This medicine should be used regularly to get the most benefit from it. Do not use more than you need, it will not clear your condition faster and may only increase the side effects. Skin infections will usually get better after 2 to 4 weeks. Do not use the medicine for longer than your doctor has told you to and let him or her know if your condition does not improve after 2 to 4 weeks of treatment. The effect of medicine can be increased by keeping the affected area clean and dry, and washing hands before and after treating the infection. If you have athlete’s foot, wash your socks or tights thoroughly and change your shoes daily if possible.
- The most common side effects of using this medicine include a burning sensation and irritation, dryness, peeling or blistering of the skin. These are not usually serious, but you should call your doctor if you think you might have a severe allergic reaction. Signs of this include rash, swelling of the lips, throat or face, swallowing or breathing problems, feeling dizzy or faint and nausea. Get emergency help if this happens. Avoid direct contact of the medicine with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- It is not likely that other medicines you take by mouth or injection will affect the way this medicine works, but talk to your doctor before using it if you have recently used another medicine that contains a steroid or had an allergic reaction to another antifungal medicine. This medicine should only be used if it is clearly needed if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Ask your doctor if it is safe.
USES OF FULITRA CREAM
FULITRA CREAM SIDE EFFECTS
- Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
HOW TO USE FULITRA CREAM
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
HOW FULITRA CREAM WORKS
Fulitra Cream is an antifungal medication which treats skin infections. It works by killing the fungi on the skin by destroying their cell membrane. This relieves discomfort, itching and irritation on the skin.