INTRODUCTION OF ITRAJOY CAPSULE
- Itrajoy-200 Capsule belongs to a group of medicines called antifungals. It works by stopping the growth of fungus and is used to treat infections of the mouth, throat, vagina and other parts of the body including fingernails and toenails. It kills fungi by destroying the fungal cell membrane.
- Itrajoy-200 Capsule should be taken in the dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor. It should be swallowed whole and can be taken with food. The dosage and length of treatment will depend on the condition you are being treated for. Sometimes this will be in cycles of use and non-use. To get the most benefit, take this medicine at evenly spaced times and continue using it until your prescription is finished, even if your symptoms disappear after a few days. If you stop treatment too early, the infection may return and if you miss doses you can increase your risk of infections that are resistant to further treatment. Tell your doctor if the infection does not get better or if it gets worse. Avoid taking antacid treatments within one hour before or two hours after you take it.
- The most common side effects of this medicine include stomach pain, headache and feeling sick (nausea). You may also experience problems with menstrual periods, runny nose, cough and cold, blurred vision, hearing loss, constipation, diarrhea, and indigestion. You could ask your doctor about ways of preventing or reducing these effects. You should stop taking it straight away if you have any signs of an allergic reaction or of congestive heart failure. Signs of this include rash, swelling of the lips, throat or face, swallowing or breathing problems, feeling dizzy or faint and nausea.
- Do not take it if you are pregnant or could become pregnant unless your doctor has told you to. Talk to your doctor before taking it if you have ever had heart failure, a weak immune system (including HIV/AIDS), kidney problems or liver problems such as yellow skin (jaundice). This medicine may not be suitable for you. If your course of treatment is for more than a month, your doctor may want to check your liver by testing your blood. This medicine may make you dizzy or have blurred vision so do not drive or operate machines until it is safe.
USES OF ITRAJOY CAPSULE
ITRAJOY CAPSULE SIDE EFFECTS
- Skin rash
- Abdominal bloating
- Increased liver enzymes
- Increased triglyceride level in blood
HOW TO USE ITRAJOY-200 CAPSULE
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Do not chew, crush or break it. Itrajoy-200 Capsule is to be taken with food.
- If you are taking oral solution, it should be taken one hour before any food or drink.
HOW ITRAJOY-200 CAPSULE WORKS
Itrajoy-200 Capsule is an antifungal medication. It kills fungi by destroying the fungal cell membrane. This treats your skin infection.
ITRAJOY CAPSULE RELATED WARNINGS
Caution is advised when consuming alcohol with Itrajoy-200 Capsule. Please consult your doctor.
Itrajoy-200 Capsule may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developing baby. Your doctor will weigh the benefits and any potential risks before prescribing it to you. Please consult your doctor.
Itrajoy-200 Capsule is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug may pass into the breastmilk and harm the baby.
- Itrajoy-200 Capsule may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive.
- Itrajoy-200 Capsule can sometimes cause dizziness, blurred/double vision or hearing loss. This may affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Itrajoy-200 Capsule in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
- There is limited information available on the use of Itrajoy-200 Capsule in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
- Inform your doctor if you develop signs of jaundice like yellowing of eyes and skin, itching, and clay colored stools while taking this medicine.
WHAT IF YOU MISS A DOSE OF ITRAJOY CAPSULE?
If you miss a dose of Itrajoy-200 Capsule, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.