- Spasbit-D Tablet is a combination of two pain-relieving medicines. It is used in the treatment of abdominal pain and discomfort. It relaxes the stomach muscles to reduce pain and cramps. It also prevents pain signals to reach the brain to eliminate stomach pain.
- Spasbit-D Tablet is to be taken by mouth. Take the medicine in the dose and duration advised by your doctor. An overdose or high dose may have harmful effects on your health, so do not consume more than the recommended dose. Long-term usage of this medicine is not advisable. It is always better to tell your doctor if you have any other health conditions.
- This medication may cause dizziness, sleepiness, or nausea, so do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus. Some of the common side effects of this medicine are vomiting, constipation, diarrhea, and dryness of mouth. Proper fluid intake and rest will help you to overcome these. You must stop this medication and consult your doctor in case you encounter any allergic reaction such as skin rash, swelling, and itching.
USES OF SPASBIT-D TABLET
SPASBIT-D TABLET SIDE EFFECTS
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
- Dryness in mouth
- Feeling thirsty
HOW TO USE SPASBIT-D TABLET
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Spasbit-D Tablet is to be taken with food.
- This will help to avoid stomach upset.
HOW SPASBIT-D TABLET WORKS
Spasbit-D Tablet is a combination of two medicines: Drotaverine and Aceclofenac, which relieves abdominal pain and cramps. Drotaverine is an anti-spasmodic medicine which relieves contractions (spasms) associated with smooth muscles in the abdomen. Aceclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause abdominal pain and inflammation (swelling).
SPASBIT-D TABLET RELATED WARNINGS
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Spasbit-D Tablet
Spasbit-D Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developing baby. Your doctor will weigh the benefits and any potential risks before prescribing it to you. Please consult your doctor.
Information regarding the use of Spasbit-D Tablet during lactation is not available. Please consult your doctor.
- Spasbit-D Tablet may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive.
- As Spasbit-D Tablet may cause vertigo.
- Spasbit-D Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Spasbit-D Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Use of Spasbit-D Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
- Spasbit-D Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Spasbit-D Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Use of Spasbit-D Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease. Regular monitoring of liver function tests is advisable while the patient is taking this medicine.